Angel Pet Sitting Policy Agreement
PET CARE AND PAYMENT
1. Payment: Angel Pet Sitting only accepts credit card payments (Visa, Mastercard or
Discover). Client agrees to keep their credit card information up-to-date in their Power Pet Sitter
online profile. Client’s credit card will be charged 2-3 days before the start of their vacation
visits. Daily/Weekly dog walk clients will be charged on the 1st of each month, for the previous
month’s visits. Rates for subsequent services are subject to change. If a client’s credit card is
declined (or a valid credit card is not available in the client’s online profile), Angel Pet Sitting
may discontinue services immediately.
2. Client authorizes Angel Pet Sitting to perform pet care services as outlined in Power Pet
Sitter, our online scheduling software, as well as the Veterinary Release Form, which shall
become part of this contract. Prior to any future pet care services, Client agrees to notify Angel
Pet Sitting of any changes to their information.
3. Overnight Visits: Angel Pet Sitting provides your pet with 10 hours of uninterrupted care. The
sitter arrives no later than 9 PM and departs at 7 AM
the next morning. Overnight visits include a PM let out or short walk & feeding and an AM walk
4. Emergency Veterinary Care: In the event that pet(s) being cared for require immediate
medical attention, Angel Pet Sitting will attempt to contact Client prior to obtaining emergency
care. However, Client agrees that Angel Pet Sitting and the pet sitter has the authority to act on
pet’s best interest, even if this means seeking medical attention prior to notifying Client. Client
agrees to reimburse Angel Pet Sitting for any additional fees and/or expenses incurred while
tending to emergency or veterinary care.
5. Inclement weather/Natural disaster/ Act of war: In the event of inclement weather, natural
disaster, or act of war Angel Pet Sitting is entrusted to use best judgment in caring for pet(s) and
home. Client recognizes that in the event of inclement weather, natural disaster, or act of war
Angel Pet Sitting reserves the right to alter or cancel scheduled services.
6. Personal Emergency/Vacation: In the event of personal emergency, illness of pet sitter, or
time off for vacation, Client authorizes Angel Pet Sitting to arrange for another qualified Angel
Pet Sitting employee to fulfill agreed upon responsibilities as set forth in their Power Pet Sitter
7. Key Policy: Client agrees to purchase a key lockbox from Angel Pet Sitting (or purchase from
another source) and to place the lockbox with their key inside, on their door before the pet sitter
is scheduled to arrive for their visit(s). Client must also provide Angel Pet Sitting with the code
to the lockbox in their Power Pet Sitter Profile. If Client prefers to have their key picked up and
returned at each set of visits, Client agrees to pay key pick-up and return fee each time, for all
future services. If client would like to hide their key in a secure location, the client agrees to
provide that location information in their Power Pet Sitter profile. All Daily/Weekly Dog Walking
Clients are REQUIRED to have 2 copies of their key on file with Angel Pet Sitting.
8. Locksmith: Client gives Angel Pet Sitting the authority to use the services of a locksmith in the
event of a malfunction of the lock, keys or automatic
door opener. Client agrees to reimburse Angel Pet Sitting within 7 days of return for all costs
incurred, and to hold Angel Pet Sitting harmless for consequences related to the activities of the
locksmith. Client also agrees to pay a $75 locksmith fee to Angel Pet Sitting.
9. Charges for Extra Services: Any charges for unplanned services will be charged separately
from the original charge.
10. Confirmation of Arrival: Client agrees to call Angel Pet Sitting upon returning home to let us
know that you and your pets are safe. If client expects to arrive
home earlier or later than planned, Angel Pet Sitting must be notified as soon as possible.
11. Cancellation Policy & Fees: For vacation visits, Angel Pet Sitting requires 48-hour notice of
cancellation. Less than 48-hour notice will result in Client being billed the rate of one visit
booked for services. Any additional balance charged, will be applied to client’s future scheduled
services. No refunds will be given. For Daily/Weekly Dog Walk Clients, cancellations must be
made by 9am, the day of the visit, in order to avoid being charged.
12. Late Booking Fee: If client books visits with less than 48 hours notice, or after 3pm on
Wednesday for visits that weekend, the client will incur a $15 late booking fee.
13. Holiday Fees: A $9 additional holiday fee will be added to each visit on the following
holidays; Easter Weekend (Saturday & Sunday), Memorial Day Weekend (Saturday, Sunday &
Monday), 4th of July, Labor Day Weekend (Saturday, Sunday & Monday), Thanksgiving,
Christmas Eve & Day, and New Year’s Eve & Day.
14. Tips: If the client would like to leave a tip, they may leave a cash tip for the pet sitter. We
cannot add tips on to credit card payments.
1. Angel Pet Sitting, and its employees, agrees to provide the services in a caring, responsible
manner. The client waives and relinquishes any and all claims against Angel Pet Sitting, and its
employees, except those arising from negligence of the pet sitter. Client agrees to notify Angel
Pet Sitting of any concerns related to agreed upon services within 24-hours of return home.
2. Emergency Contact: Client agrees to provide Angel Pet Sitting with contact information where
he/she can be reached while away. Client will also provide a name and phone number of
someone who is authorized to handle any major problems that may arise. If Client or designated
contact person cannot be reached in a timely manner, Client agrees to accept any decision
Angel Pet Sitting makes in regards to pet care or Client’s property.
3. Visitors: If anyone will be entering Client’s home while it is under care, Client agrees to notify
Angel Pet Sitting in advance. Angel Pet Sitting will not enter an occupied home if you have not
previously made us aware of visitors. Angel Pet Sitting will not be held responsible for any
damages incurred to Client’s home or pet(s) by visitors. It is understood that anyone with access
to the home will be notified of Angel Pet Sitting’s presence and vice
versa. The police will be called without exception, on all intruders or suspicious acts. Angel Pet
Sitting will not “share” or split visits with any other pet sitters, pet sitting companies, neighbors,
family members, etc., while the client is away.
4. Outdoor access & fences: Angel Pet Sitting will not be held liable for the well being or actions
of any pet with unsupervised access to the outdoors. Angel Pet Sitting is also not responsible for
any client’s animals that escape or become lost or injured, fatal or otherwise, when instructed to
leave the client’s animals in a fenced in area. This included electric, word, metal or any other
type of fence. Angel Pet Sitting will not care for cats that are indoor/outdoor cats. We will only
provide services for cats that are solely kept inside, or solely kept outside.
5. Aggressive pets: If a pet has a history of biting or other aggressive behavior, Angel Pet Sitting
reserves the right to refuse or cancel service. The
owner will be liable for the pet sitter’s medical expenses and/or damages that are a result of an
animal bite or injury due to pet’s aggressive behavior.
6. Vaccinations: Client agrees to provide Angel Pet Sitting with proof of current vaccinations for
all pets. Should pet sitter be bitten otherwise exposed to any disease or ailment received from
Client animal(s), Client agrees to pay all costs and damages incurred.
7. Future Services: Client authorizes this agreement to be valid for all future services without
additional signed contracts or written authorization. The client states that he/she has read this
entire agreement and understands and agrees to its terms and conditions.
8. Collar and Tag: Client agrees to provide the pet sitter with a collar and tag with contact info on
it. Dogs MUST be wearing a collar and identification tag whenever they are outside of their
home, on a walk or in a fenced in area.
Angel Pet Sitting Policy Agreement