- We recommend making reservations a minimum of two weeks in advance. Reservations are taken on a first-come, first-serve basis and we do not overbook. Please call or email the office for all reservations, cancellations and schedule changes. Please do not call your sitter as they do not make these changes for you. Any reservations made directly with the sitter will not be covered by our liability insurance.
- Office hours: Monday – Friday 8am-3pm
- Closed Saturday & Sunday.
- Each client will have a primary pet sitter and Angel Pet Sitting will make every effort to schedule the primary sitter for that client’s assignments. In the event of illness or an unforeseen problem, it is understood that Angel Pet Sitting will assign a secondary sitter if needed, perhaps without notice or being introduced to the client. All sitters undergo a criminal background check before working with Angel Pet Sitting.
- Payment will automatically be charged to your credit card 1-3 days before your visits begin. If your credit card is declined for any reason, a $25.00 late payment fee will be assessed. Once your credit card has been charged, you will receive an email confirmation/invoice.
- 48-hour notice is required when canceling a scheduled vacation or as needed visit. Cancellation fees are strictly imposed during holiday periods. The cancellation fee is equal to the rate of one visit. Any remaining paid visits will be used as a credit toward future visits.
- For weekly dog walk clients, please call or email the office no later than 9am on the day of service. to cancel. A cancellation fee equivalent to the rate of one visit will be applied if service is not canceled with proper notice.