- We recommend making reservations a minimum of two weeks in advance. Reservations are taken on a first-come, first-serve basis and we do not overbook. Please call or email the office for all reservations, cancellations and schedule changes. Please do not call your sitter as they do not make these changes for you. Any reservations made directly with the sitter will not be covered by our liability insurance.
- Office hours: Monday – Friday 8am-3pm
- Closed Saturday & Sunday.
- Each client will have a primary pet sitter and Angel Pet Sitting will make every effort to schedule the primary sitter for that client’s assignments. In the event of illness or an unforeseen problem, it is understood that Angel Pet Sitting will assign a secondary sitter if needed, perhaps without notice or being introduced to the client. All sitters undergo a criminal background check before working with Angel Pet Sitting.
- Payment is due at first visit and will accrue a $10.00 late payment fee every 30 days. Unpaid services may be canceled by the pet sitter without notice, including prior to or during the service period. We accept cash or check. Please make checks payable to Angel Pet Sitting.
- 48-hour notice is required when canceling a scheduled vacation visit. Cancellation fees are strictly imposed during holiday periods.
- For mid-day clients, please call the office no later than 8am on the day of service. A cancellation fee equivalent to the rate of one visit will be applied if service is not canceled with proper notice.