- We recommend making reservations a minimum of two weeks in advance. Reservations are taken on a first-come, first-serve basis and we do not overbook. Once you are an established client with Angel Pet Sitting, you can log-in to our online scheduling software to make a reservation. Please call or email the office for all cancellations and schedule changes. Please do not call your sitter as they do not make these changes for you. Any reservations made directly with the sitter will not be covered by our liability insurance.
- Office hours: Monday – Friday 9am-3pm
- The Office is closed Saturday & Sunday.
- Each client will have a primary pet sitter and Angel Pet Sitting will make every effort to schedule the primary sitter for that client’s assignments. In the event of illness or an unforeseen problem, it is understood that Angel Pet Sitting will assign a secondary sitter if needed, perhaps without notice or being introduced to the client. All sitters undergo a criminal background check before working with Angel Pet Sitting.
- Payment will automatically be charged to your credit card 2-3 days before your visits begin. If your credit card is declined for any reason, a $25.00 late payment fee will be assessed. Once your credit card has been charged, you will receive an email confirmation/invoice. We cannot provide services without payment in advance.
- Late Booking and Cancellation Policy for As-Needed/Vacation Visits: We require two complete business days between the day of the request (by 3PM when the office closes) and the day of the visit. For example, the deadline to add or cancel a visit Sat-Mon is the preceding Wednesday by 3PM. The late booking fee is $15. The late cancellation fee is the cost of one visit. The cost of any remaining paid visits will be applied as a credit towards future visits.
- Late Booking and Cancellation Policy for Weekly Dog Walk Visits: Weekday cancellation and reservation requests for our weekly dog walking clients must be done by 9am, the same-day of the visit. Weekend reservation requests are due by the preceding Wednesday by 3PM. The late booking fee is $15. The late cancellation fee is the cost of one visit. The cost of any remaining paid visits will be applied as a credit towards future visits.