Why use a Professional Pet Sitter?
Why choose Angel Pet Sitting? It’s simple. We are the BEST at what we do. Your pets’ health and happiness is our job, and we take our job VERY seriously. Before owning Angel Pet Sitting, we struggled to find a reliable and compassionate pet care professional for your own “furry babies”. Unfortunately, we found that the majority of companies in the area were providing very poor customer service. They were not detail oriented and many would not even return our phone calls. Unlike these companies, pet sitting and dog walking is our passion and not just a “business opportunity”. Taking care of your furry family members is not just a “part-time gig” for us. We are visiting pets 7 days a week, 365 days a year and have a client base of 500+ pets (and growing)!
Additional benefits of using Angel Pet Sitting:
- Bonded and Insured through Kennel Pro, for the protection of your pets and your personal property.
- We are a member of the following organizations: Pet Sitters International (PSI), The National Association for Professional Pet Sitters (NAPPS), and Professional United Pet Sitters (PUPS).
- PSI Certified Professional Pet Sitter (click here to learn more).
- Owner, Jean Brillman, is a Pet Tech First Aid/CPR Instructor (#1626).
- Angel pet sitters are trained in Pet First Aid/CPR every 2 years.
- Angel pet sitters are trained employees, not independent contractors.
- We are professional AND affordable. Medications are administered free of charge. Other complimentary services include altering blinds and lights, bringing in mail, watering plants, taking out trash, etc.
- All visits are customized, to meet the needs of each and every pet.
Click on the link below to read more about why using a pro, is the way to go!
PSI Benefits of Using a Professional
Want to hear why Angel Pet Sitting is truly “the cat’s meow”? Click here to read some kind words, from our current clients.